Wash your hands often and properly, practice social distancing, which includes staying 1.5m away from others and stay at home where possible and if you are sick.
It is important that the community remain aware of the situation, keep up-to-date on requirements, obtain the correct information and guidance, but not be alarmed.
The community is encouraged to regularly visit the following websites, which is the leading source of accurate information in relation to COVID-19. This information is updated when new advice is available for the community.
Queensland Government - Unite & Recover www.covid19.qld.gov.au
For the latest health advice visit: www.health.qld.gov.au
For the latest travel and border advice visit: www.smartraveller.gov.au
For the latest advice on economic assistance for affected industries and small business visit: www.qld.gov.au/about/industry-recovery
1 May 2020 - Communtiy Message 6
2 April 2020 - Community Message 5
31 March 2020 - Community Message 4
27 March 2020 - Community Message 3
24 March 2020 - Community Message 2
10 March 2020 - Community Message 1
The following Council facilities are closed until further notice:
- Public Swimming Pool
- Caravan Park swimming pool and barbeques
- Public toilet facilities at the Railway Station
- Public toilet facilities at the Town Hall
- Public toilet facilities at the Visitor Centre
- Public toilet facilities at the Matron Morrow Hall
- Public toilet facilities at the Heritage Police Residence
- Public toilet facilities at the Rodeo Grounds
- Public toilet facilities at the Recreation Grounds