Do you have a sense of adventure and love Mountain Bike Riding, Trail Running or Bush Walking? Come ride and run with the roos at Croydon, especially in the early morning and late afternoon. Croydon has many trails easily accessible from the centre of town. These trails can also be used for Bird Watching and pass by some local water holes. So as part of your outback journey crossing the Savannah Way spend some time at Croydon and enjoy the wide variety of activities available.
Google Earth Files
• Though many of the tracks are close to town, they are not well travelled.
• Mobile reception is generally available through Telstra and Boost, but can’t be guarantee for all
• Day time temperatures can be hot from mid spring to autumn.
• Always carry sufficient water for the amount of activity planned.
• Stick to tracks for ease of navigation, especially if you have limited experience. There is also the
possibility of mine shafts which may not have been filled in.
• Sun generally points north around midday.
• Advise someone of your intentions or ensure you have some means to seek assistance.